Life was getting a little too heavy

So, to lighten things up a little I will share a short real life story with you....

BEFORE PICTURE

Six months ago we took our son to an Orthodontic Specialist because he was recommended for braces by our dentist. We knew that we wouldn't have them put on until the new year due to flex pay blahblahblah, but wanted to know what was in store for this kid for the next few years or so. Hubby took him for a second opinion and finally we settled on the first guy due to the fact that he didn't feel it was necessary to do extractions and he was my Ortho Dude when I had my braces on a few years ago. (sorry I'm making a short story long, but thought some might want to know :)

Anyway, I love how much the technology has changed even in just the few short years since I've had my braces taken off. It's nice that he won't have to go in so often to have those darn colors changed and there will be less bacteria without those crazy bands.

Another thing that I really liked was that they can closely predict what his facial changes will be once he gets his braces off. They took a before facial structural photo and then upload it into their fancy dancy computer and presto... A computer generated photo pops up of what he will look like in 16 months from now once his braces are taken off. Talk about instant gratification..... the end result was the thing that sealed the deal for me.... I mean, I knew that G-ster was a cutie, but these improvements tell their own story...

See BEFORE picture above, see AFTER picture below.





AFTER PICTURE


Comments

Emily said…
hahaha
I love the chin!
:)
Thanks for the smile
Stacy said…
Kids will have fun seeing this! See you tomorrow!
Keeker said…
Toooo Fuunnny!!
Lindsey's Mom said…
laughter is a good medicine!!!
Anonymous said…
Boy, they can do some amazing things with braces now-a-days. He he!!
Lynette said…
You so funny!!!!

Popular Posts