He is such a flirt!
His form of flirting is sutle and enduring and I love the innocents of it. Anyway, as a replacement for holiday cards, my hubby blogs (this is his new method of flirting). A private blog that only I have access to and it is so sweet. Sometimes I wish others could see the things he says, but I will NEVER share. He sees me in ways that I wish I could see myself and he makes me want to be a better person. I'm not outing him, I'm just saying that he has many layers and I'm glad that some of those layers are for my heart only. Love him!
I also wanted to share this picture of him, he has been riding his bike to work 2-3 times a week. Not only is it saving gas money, but it is changing his shape. He is not a gym rat (like I tend to gravitate toward) so he is saving us membership fees as well. I just think he is so adorable (which is my right as his wife) and I appreciate even these small things that he does to help the family out during a time when the economy stinks.
Comments
Way to woo your wifee JJ!
I'm very impressed. ;)