Happy Valentine's Day *UPDATED* 2/14/09

The pictures are posted backwards, but you get the point...Dessert from Fresh and Easy
A heart healthy dinner, Mahi Mahi (the best I've ever had) Spinach salad, Mediterranean Couscous & steamed carrots - YUM! Thanks for dinner hubby!
JJ's parents had flown in from Hawaii the day before and brought FRESH pineapple and PUNALUU sweet bread. JJ made french toast for all of us and it was de-lish!!!

Friday afternoon was filled with Valentine's Class parties... so I took a group class picture of the 4th graders, a picture with Robbie and one with each of the kids with their AWESOME teachers... see below



Happy Valentines Day from My heart to yours! My Valentine is my hubby, convenient, but true! *I retract what I said... I'm becoming a fan of this day :)*
It's heart healthy foods and the movie FIREPROOF for us. I can't wait to spend time with my family and making the most of a long weekend together!

*I recommend "Fireproof" to any married couple. The acting is a little cheesy, but the content is quality!

Love ya!

Comments

Stacy said…
Looks like a fun-filled, love-filled, memorable day! I didn't know that it wasn't a day you particularly loved. I know you love fall! Thanks for sharing your heart with me!

Popular Posts