Finding Joy!

I told my daughter at the beginning of 2009 that our motto for the year is "no worries". Her sweet little spirit takes things so personally that my prayer for her is to be a kid and not worry about the rest. So far, we've done quite well even considering some of the trials that the year has brought. We are finding joy in the small things... appreciating much and loving each day for what it has to bring. Hope you find plenty of joy today. I hope I catch you laughing. If you need a little nudge, you're welcome to borrow Poncho (j/k)

Comments

phyllis said…
THAT WAS PONCHO? YOU SURE ARE PRETTY THERE---
Emily said…
I'm with your mama (phyllis is your mama right?)
You really look pretty and very carefree...no worries!
I swear, I think we just might have the exact same doo. :)
Lynette said…
You look like you really like that puppy??????? cute, love little K-Bug, she is so sweet, enjoy her...
Nettie

Popular Posts