Braces, humiliating dog pics, Valentine's crafts and science fair project *UPDATED*

Did I forget to mention that he has glasses too?
The new look for the next 16 months.
Just adding this picture because it was my favorite one this week :)

Why do we treat him this way? Because he lets us. I once heard someone say (probably Dr. Phil) that people will only treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Good lesson for Poncho, perhaps he just was really caught up on the word TREAT!
ALL THINGS HEART! Hair, boxes and cookies - just fun Valentine's projects to warm the heart!
We've been going bananas around here with science fair experiments... trying to figure out how much sunlight and cold temps effect the ripeness of a banana.... what is your guess? Will a banana in a plastic bag, paper bag or no bag ripen the fastest? Will a banana in any of those 3 scenarios stay fresh longer in the dark, room temp counter or cold environment? We would love to hear what you think. His project is due tomorrow and his presentation is Friday - we will tell you what he found out later. The results might surprise you. I suppose you could zoom in on the picture and find out for yourself, but that would be cheating people!
*UPDATE*

Are you surprised? We were... G's guess was "in the refrigerator in a plastic bag", my guess was "No sunlight,Room temp/ No bag" (I knew the cold would slow down the release of Ethylene gas, but I also thought a plastic bag would trap it and make it's effects greater - plus the cold would make the peel brown). I guess I am still learning something new every day!!!!
Comments
I have a confession.
Curiosity killed the cat.
I peeked at the results.
Fascinating.
I know.
I'm a big fat cheater :)
Poor Poncho.
I used to dress my dogs up. The pug actually loved the attention. She pranced around like the princess she is!
Love the hearts in the hair...very creative!
I THINK THEY LOOK GOOD!
As for for Poncho - check out this picture of Corky - (you might have to paste in the link) http://griese-family2.blogspot.com/2008/07/poor-corky.html
Enjoy!!