The boy is turning ten

Click to play G's 10th birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Next weekend will be crazy with family in town, Valentine's celebrations & birthday dinners. So, I thought I would post a little something about my favorite son. He will be ten on the 15Th and I can not believe it. He has been a joy and I couldn't have asked for more with my first kiddo. Love you SON!!!



Comments

Stacy said…
Gabe-Our family sure thinks you are one special young man. And we thank God that we get to do life with you! I can't believe you are going to be 10 years old already! I remember the day your mommy found out she was pregnant with you...I thanked God for a MIRACLE! And a miracle you've continued to be! I admire your decision to follow Jesus at such a young age...you are a wise young man! I look forward to watching you grow even more and helping you celebrate many more birthdays! We love you, Gabe!
Nemeth family said…
Awww...the pictures are so sweet. The one of you two on the beach brought a tear to my eye. That is a little boy loving his mommy if I ever saw it. I also remember when you found out you were expecting him...I can't believe it has been 10 years. Good job Mama! And Happy Birthday G! You are a handsome, kind, polite young man!
Keeker said…
Happy Birthday G-man. We love you lots and hope you have a great day!!
phyllis said…
happy birthday on sunday, gabe, you are a mighty fine boy and gram loves you! hope your week-end is a hoot!

Popular Posts