He reached the summit
He is home!!!! The white knuckle cliff scaling is over and he has reached the top. My Dad is with his Heavenly Father and he is home.
"You build your palace high in the heavens. You make the clouds serve as your chariot. You ride on the wings of the wind." Psalm 104:3
"There will be no more crying or pain. Things are no longer the way they used to be." Revelation 21:4
"He has the power to bring everything under his control. By his power he will change our earthly bodies. They will become like his glorious body." Philippians 3:21
"Be glad and jump for joy. You will receive many blessings in heaven" Luke 6:23
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has known what God has prepared for those who love him" 1 Corinthians 2:9
"You build your palace high in the heavens. You make the clouds serve as your chariot. You ride on the wings of the wind." Psalm 104:3
"There will be no more crying or pain. Things are no longer the way they used to be." Revelation 21:4
"He has the power to bring everything under his control. By his power he will change our earthly bodies. They will become like his glorious body." Philippians 3:21
"Be glad and jump for joy. You will receive many blessings in heaven" Luke 6:23
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has known what God has prepared for those who love him" 1 Corinthians 2:9
Comments
We are still praying for you!! I know in your loss, you still know you dad is rejoicing in Heaven!! Praise God for that!! Let it be a comfort that can seep into you very being. We love you!!
Troy & Christine
xo
jeannie
I'm so sorry S. I know that this isn't the outcome that we were all praying for...but, he wouldn't trade his mansion now, right?
I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Seriously.
Prayers are lifted for you and your family. It's hard for me to imagine loosing either of my parents. I'm glad to hear yours is in heaven with our Father.
God bless you and your family.