Guy's weekend/Girl's weekend

The boys headed off for a ski weekend and left the girls to themselves for some quality time. Fine by me, since is was freezing and they spent most of their time on black diamonds. I have a feeling that we hold them back when we are with them - huh.
Anyway, K and I spent the weekend shopping, dinning, crafting, relaxing, drawing, cleaning and just being together every minute. It was really nice.
School started back up today and I am thankful that we had a last HURRAY weekend with our kiddos!


Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Sounds like fun was had by all!!!! Glad you could all do your own thing!!
Love you all - C
Emily said…
Did Santa bring you photoshop for Christmas?
I love what you did to that B&W picture...fun fun fun.
Sounds like a good time. Ryan really wants to get Wyatt out on the slopes ASAP. He's been talking about it since before he was born actually :)
Looks like you and K had a great time too.
MyOhMy said…
LM - we did have fun thanks
EMILY - both of the kids learned to ski on their 5th birthday month. We figured that they would be coordinated enough by then, but still have very little fear - it worked and now they are both loving the hobby (more a sport for the boy - he's way better than Mama ever was) It's a great family activity and we will join them in the spring when it is warmer!

Popular Posts