Got Milk?

From thisTo thisFinally this

OK, I have to admit that this is not exactly blog worthy or a family update.... but I am so excited to have finally found glass milk jugs, I just had to tell you.

I have seriously been looking for these for about a year. I was searching in all the wrong places.... or not finding the "shape" or size I wanted. When unexpectedly I came across them today in a really random spot and happen to have a gift card to purchase them. It is intended to hold candy (not milk) so I know it is food safe, but there was very little labeling and I am hoping it will work out fine (BTW, the candy is awesome - bonus) The top isn't exactly what I was looking for, but this might be more sanitary anyway.

I just can not wait to pour my first so cold milk that it gives me brain freeze. Good times! I know that there are companies out there that provide fresh milk in glass containers, but man they are pricey.... I'm going this route and hoping that the kids can handle the smaller containers (no more spilled milk, at least not a gallon at a time). I would really like 4, but could only spot 2, if you find more please help a sista out :) Here is to good health and strong bones in the new year!

Comments

Stacy said…
That's funny...I was so excited when Winder came out with glass containers! But, they're too big and heavy for the kids to handle...but I'm with you and I bet you'll love it! Yet another thing we have in common...cold milk...who knew? 8)

Popular Posts