Fighting the urge to....

* crawl into bed and stay there
* distract from real life
* scream at the top of my lungs
* call my mom every 5 minutes
* to question... well, everything
* to complain about how little things feel much smaller and so much bigger
* zone out
* get off my knees

INSTEAD GIVING IN TO...


* dealing
* healing
* appreciating what I have
* the really small things
* crying
* laughing
* prayer
* loving
* staying on my knees

*Tonight we went for a walk, mostly to get "mama" out of the house. We saw a shooting star. It was huge... it was wonderful... it was a gift. Thank you for the gift!

Comments

Emily said…
Hi friend.
I've been thinking of you alot lately.
Sorry to hear that your dad is back in the hospital...that must be gut-wrenching to not be able to be there too.
I will continue to be praying for you and your family.
Anonymous said…
Hang in there Steph!! Your Dad is completely in God's hands....and so are you. Even though this is a bump in the road for your and your family, it was not a surprise to God.
Stacy said…
I'm so sorry...just keep doing what you can, without expectation of what you should be doing. Love, love, love to you!

Popular Posts