You'll never guess what we were doing again this morning....


Yes, that is right, more snow play.... (your eyes are not playing tricks on you, K does have slippers on her hands for mittens and yes, she is wearing daddy's t-shirt as pj's).

We had 8 inches of snow last night and school was called off... what in the world?

Comments

Stacy said…
The tramp looks like a meringue pie! I'm sure my children have some reminant of PJs still on, too. And at one point today Cam had socks on her hands! What snow day fun!
Emily said…
Something funny...
I had to do a doubletake when I read Stacy's comment.
I finally decided that she must be talking about the dog and certainly not one of your kiddos.

Then I looked at the post and realized that there was a trampoline in the post. Yikes...blond moment!!

Anyhow...8 inches??? Wowee!!!
I can't believe it!
How fun, I think it's hilarious that K is wearing slippers on her hands. You know you don't have snow very much when...
Ha Ha Ha!!!
phyllis said…
ABOUT TIME YOU GOT SOME SNOW OUT THERE! I THINK IT`S CUTE THAT PONCHO HAS NEVER SEEN SNOW. MAYBE YOUR SNOW WOULD BE PURE ENOUGH TO TASTE AND MAKE SNOW ICE CREAM--OURS IS IS PRETTY NASTY. WE USED TO JUST SCOOP UP A DISH AND POUR A LITTLE MAPLE SYRUP OR CHOCOLATE OVER IT. THAT WAS 100 YEARS AGO.WHEN I WAS A MERE CHILD.

Popular Posts