Pure Love

Michigan Trip December 2008 040

I'm not singling out just one grandchild, I'm just giving an example of how he is with all of them. It's pure love. He looks at all of them like this. He has this connection that is unique to each child. Nothing could be more innocent than that!

Comments

Stacy said…
WHAT a GREAT picture!
Lynette said…
You are so right Dad love each and everyone, he is so special!
Nettie
Anonymous said…
His love has extended beyond children and grandchildren. Both your mom and dad showed love to me as a child and young person. I love and miss them both. I am praying for your dear family.
MyOhMy said…
Jane,
I'm not sure who you are based on your profile (I'm guessing cousin), but I agree... they both show that love to whom ever is in their lives.... love that about them:0)
Emily said…
Precious.
I can tell he's a wonderful man!
Keeker said…
What a moment! Just Beautiful.

Popular Posts