I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas!

view outside my scrapbook room window
view outside my bedroom window
when it first started snow - kids playing in the backyard
I guess we will be having dinner inside tonight
Poncho has never seen snow before - not sure what he thinks

I just took these pics about 5 minutes ago and now there is even more snow.... I think this is only the 4th time in 14 years that I've seen it snow here... Merry Christmas!

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
You took it back with you!!! How clever is that!!
Emily said…
This happened to us last year...we went and spent a weekend in the mountain so Ryan could play with Wyatt in the snow, and when we came back it had snowed 10 inches at home.
(seems like it always snows during the week around here :)

How much fun are your kiddos having?

Popular Posts