3 birthday neices

I'm playing a little catch up now that I am back from VACA.... so sorry girls ;0)
Lindsey, 24 years old on the 6th
Elle, 2 years old on the 9th
< Mattie, 1 year old today.

Happy birthday from your Auntie and Uncle ;0)

Comments

MyOhMy said…
Though we did have a cookie decorating party for these girls to celebrate their birthdays, it was a little jumbled with all the other things that were going on in the family. I know that 2 of them are small and probably didn't realize it, but I do appreciate how flexible L was during all of the "changes". I love each of my neices with all of my heart and I appreciate them for their unique personalities. Love you ladis so much, thanks for allowing me into your lives if only for brief moments each year and thanks for embracing my kids as not just cousins, but friends!

Popular Posts