Please listen, please VOTE!

I am a conflict avoid er -not my greatest quality.... because of this I have not been very vocal about my political views. I appreciate how valuable it is to take your vote to the polls. With that said, I would like to encourage you to please listen to this talk. It does not tell you WHO you should vote for, it just helps you sort it out. I believe with out a shadow of a doubt, that what is said here is true and I hope you take the 10 minutes to listen. Thank you!

Click HERE and then select the "vote biblically" on the lower right hand corner





Comments

Stacy said…
So valuable! Love your heart for the Lord and I pray He will keep His hand on our land (if we invite Him to do so).
Lindsey's Mom said…
S - Thanks for being salt - God, please protect our nation - this is an important time in history and as Christians we must vote based on Biblical Issues so that God will protect us - You confirmed my decision and I appreciate the confirmation. Love you - C

Popular Posts