I know I am going to screw this up!!!
I started a trend of sending birthday wishes via blogging, in fact I wrote a few tonight to pre-post for the upcoming week. I know I will mess this up, I'm going to forget someone. Please, if this happens to you, please do not take it personally. It is kind of a risky game I am playing here since I know I WILL forget eventually. I've already missed an Uncle and several cousins... but I'm not sure how to fix that... yikes.
So this week you will see a couple of nieces, but I'm not sure if I've covered everyone. I have proven over the years that I am not good at sending Birthday cards (yes, I am specifically talking to you Shari - my poor dear friend who has NEVER received a card from me, well, maybe once). So I thought this would be my handy way of showing I care, but I'm kind of not doing a very consistent job. (since I didn't blog about her on her birthday this year either - what in the world?)
My apologies go out to the masses.... I'm pretty sure that I don't make or break someones big day (I know better than that). But I did want you to know that I am aware that I'm still not very good at this.
So this week you will see a couple of nieces, but I'm not sure if I've covered everyone. I have proven over the years that I am not good at sending Birthday cards (yes, I am specifically talking to you Shari - my poor dear friend who has NEVER received a card from me, well, maybe once). So I thought this would be my handy way of showing I care, but I'm kind of not doing a very consistent job. (since I didn't blog about her on her birthday this year either - what in the world?)
My apologies go out to the masses.... I'm pretty sure that I don't make or break someones big day (I know better than that). But I did want you to know that I am aware that I'm still not very good at this.