Happy Thanksgiving!

I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving to post how it went, but I can give you a pre-show overview.... Cook.... EAT.... NAP.... Craft... eat again - AAAHHHHH!!!


There, any questions? I do want to say that there are so many things that I am thankful for. I feel blessed even in the tough spots. I couldn't have asked for more in terms of family and friends and love all around. I am thankful to all of you who make it so. Love you all! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

phyllis said…
YEP--YOU GOT IT IN THE RIGHT ORDER--WITH EAT IN THE RIGHT PLACES, AND IT HAS`NT EVEN HAPPENED YET!'HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY--FROM THE MICHIGAN MOM
Lindsey's Mom said…
It is proven that eating Turkey makes you tire so don't forget the nap. Also, Lindsey's doctor told me yesterday that we will all need PREVACID on Thursday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all - we love you and are thankful for you.

Popular Posts