Halloween scrapbook

Enjoy this short scrapbook ... I'll post other pics later ;)




Comments

Keeker said…
What a lovely bride you made K. and G totally cool man. Your smiles look like you were having a good day.
Lynette said…
Looks like the kido's had fun, and grandma got to share in the fun!!!
Hope you got lots of candy!!!
Love Aunt Nette
phyllis said…
hey--i think it was party time! and lots of fun--gramma j and every thing--hope every body had a good time.
Lindsey's Mom said…
LOOKS LIKE LOADS OF FUN!!! Glad you were able to share it with your Grandma. Really liked your dress-up!!! Aunt C
MyOhMy said…
I kind of liked how the pumpkin had glasses... in honor of K... kind of cute ;). It was fun... JJ's mom was helpful with the kids since jj was setting up for harvest fest all day... poor guy:(
We had to eliminate a few activites... I ended up with stomach flew all weekend... gross!

Popular Posts