Girl's Night


Once a month the girls in our couple's bible study try to get together for a relaxing girl's night. Last night we met at the Melting Pot for dessert. It was so nice to see everyone, talk about the election and life and just be.

I don't know if you have a group of friends that you get together with, but I recommend it. There have been seasons in life when it wasn't possible, but now that the kids are getting older and time is whipping by... it just feels necessary. It is always a simple, cost effective event, but the value is priceless. "Iron sharpens iron".



Comments

MyOhMy said…
FYI - Andrea is missing from the picture because she came later after work... we are praising God that she is feeling better and could join us.
Stacy said…
Thanks for inviting me...fun way to wrap up my b-day!
phyllis said…
what a good lookin` bunch of wimmin!
Anonymous said…
I've always wanted to try the Melting Pot. Looks like fun ... and I recognize some faces in there too!
Emily said…
Looks like fun.
We are always talking about having girls nights but it never materializes!!

Good for you guys.

Popular Posts