- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Search This Blog
*Appreciating each of life's moments... *Thanking God for navigating you there... *Finding the lesson in it... *Allowing it to take your breathe away... *Laughing when it feels right... *And saying "My Oh My".
*Appreciating each of life's moments... *Thanking God for navigating you there... *Finding the lesson in it... *Allowing it to take your breathe away... *Laughing when it feels right... *And saying "My Oh My".
Comments
we are counting the days.
Love You All.
This is a great picture.
Was your son pulling your daughter's hair? :)
Also, I love the collage in the background on your mantle. Very cute.
Em - you are so funny - I knew someone would say that - he has a habit of "playing with hair" when he cuddles - it looks like she is yelling, but I said something funny and she is laughing - something about Poncho having stinky feet or something. The Collage is a Costco creation - only $2.99 and fits in that tray perfectly (it was a beautiful accident on my part) I hope to keep the collage up with each season - we will see if that happens.
Hope you and your family have a great thanksgiving.
Enjoy your family and food,
Love you Nettie