These are not from Ace of Cakes

I am a Fan of Ace of Cakes, I think Duff IS from the planet AWESOME. Although I like the show and it's something that I can watch with my kids (sometimes - depending on the theme) I'm not always crazy about the results of the cakes. As a crafter, I do enjoy the medium that they are working with and I enjoy the problem solving that occurs. Don't get me wrong... I do not and can not bake... I've attempted a few times and I prefer to stick to cooking and eating - ha... So hats off to Charm City Cakes.

I know that this post probably covers like 3 of the 7 deadly sins, but I wanted to show you the artistry of these fabulous desserts and cakes. I so appreciate the work that must have gone into them. They were sparkly and pretty and looked oh so good. (I say I don't have a sweet tooth, but my tastes might be changing). They were not affordable, nor were my pictures very good quality, but I think you get the idea.

Sorry that there was not a good story here... I just wanted to share how pretty they were. Enjoy!

Popular Posts