Randomness and rambling
This post doesn't make sense... but mostly I'm just letting you know that I am still around... HI, I'm here :)
We have had some fun happens (date nights, fall prep, games to watch,puppy play etc.). We've had some boring and mundane non-happenings as well(fall purging, maintenance etc. etc. etc.) I've added a couple of pictures because... well, I love pictures.
First, JJ and I have had some fun date nights. One evening tucked in a corner of a Starbucks we flirted and talked and came up with some neat ideas to revamp devotional night with the kids. It was very productive and fun. I just love what hot chocolate, apple cider and a shared dessert can do for a couple. Just wanted to encourage you if you are married to sneak away and have these moments together. Even if it is to take care of some "business", it can be sweet and some of your favorite memories together.
Next, this is photo of K. She erased MY to do list and made HER own for me. I thought this was funny and wanted you to see it. They are all cute, but #4 is my favorite! I wish it could be so.
Last, K is recycling - with some markers, tape and a box you can make a home... forget about the room upstairs full of toys... a box will do. (ignore the butterfly on her face - that is not marker, it is face paint - she was letting me practice before the Fall Festival, it has been many years since I face painted and I found out that I still need more practice before I work the booth:)
One more thought: I'm stealing this idea from a friend... but I feel it's necessary to do:
To the left of this blog I have a "BLOG LIST" on my sidebar. I have many friends and family members who host blogs and I love them all. In fact, the number of ones that I love is growing and growing and I can not keep up. In all fairness I wanted to let you know that I will be taking them down in a few weeks. (of course I will still be reading them, but the list will not be visible) That way if you enjoy them as much as I do you can save them under your favorites, but will not be able to access them through my blog. My blog roll (list) is growing too fast for me to keep up with and I don't want to leave anyone out. I thought I would just let you know with plenty of advance notice. Thank you for understanding. As of Dec. 1st I am taking that option off my sidebar so save those links if you want them.
Comments
Aunt C