Search This Blog
*Appreciating each of life's moments... *Thanking God for navigating you there... *Finding the lesson in it... *Allowing it to take your breathe away... *Laughing when it feels right... *And saying "My Oh My".
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels

Comments
I love the decor on the on your front page.. I love to decorate, but this year everything is still out in the garage because of the flood.
Nettie
J: so glad you were there, I love it when my world of friends connects with my family and I'm thankful that you were willing :) Love you!
MOM: come on out and we will head to Yogurtland, I had Taro frozen yogurt with fresh raspberries, you serve yourself and then they weigh it and charge 30 cents per ounce. Love you!
Lindsey's mom: I'm telling you, a chocolate party is in order one of these days and we can make our own fountains - deal? Love you!
Nemeth Family: you need to get your little tooshy out here so we can do a girls night - come on! Love you!
Nettie: That whole night only cost me $2.02 for the dessert but it was really fun... I'm sorry that you can not decorate right now, I know it brings you joy.... joy will come again soon - love you!
haha.