Dress up is fun ... little Halloween Pumpkins of the past!









Well, October is here... still haven't decorated for fall.... perhaps this weekend. This year, K will be a bride (thanks to Lauralyn) and G will be an astronaut (thanks to his school)... but I thought it would be fun to look back on some of the crazy costumes they have had over the years! And my great neice and nephew here. And enjoy my neice's cute face and costumes over the years in this slide show below..... too cute!!!! Happy FALL!
Click to play Lindsey's costumes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Such a fun day to dress up and be someone (or something) different for a day. Halloween was a fun day for me as a child....of course our costumes were whatever we could find around our house or borrow from Grandma next door!!! My sweet tooth really got a fix on that day!! Cute pictures - have fun kiddos and we look forward to seeing the bride and the astronaut pictures. Love you. C
Keeker said…
Great Looks! We thought the whoopee cushion and strawberry were very cute! We like to dress up here too. We just went to the library to get costume books.
Good times! B was a little envious that it looks warm in your pictures.
Miss You All.
MyOhMy said…
Both of you ladies are awesome at making costumes - I would love to see some of the ones that you have made in the past for your kid(s). You wouldn't have to use a hot glue gun like did because you are actually talented at sewing and you don't have to fake it like I did - that would be fun to see :)
Nemeth family said…
Awww--how adorable!! I love the Lego costume. Did you make it? I might have to get some pointers from you one year. That is really cute. Big K has decided that he is going to be Shrek this year and he also decided that Little K will be Princess Fiona. Not my first choice, but he is really excited about it. Who am I to crush a 3 year old's excitement?!
MyOhMy said…
Nemeth Fam,

Yes, I did make the Lego costume... it's amazing what you can do with a cardboard box, disposible bowls, a sharpy and can of green paint and zero dollars. There have been many years that we have had no extra $ and had to get creative or borrow - but it always works out. This year, used dress and some tulling (sp?) should do it. Can't wait to Fiona and Shrek!
Lindsey's Mom said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey's Mom said…
Thanks S for creating the cute smilebox for L. It's adorable and I love seeing how creative you are. We forget how cute our kids were when they were small. She looks happy - although I know she wasn't most of the time, it's great for me to see that we captured some of her happy moments. Thanks for the memories.
Stacy said…
Nice that we see each other on Halloween now at the Harvest Festival-kinda weird that we didn't always see each other in costume every year. Fun to remember what they were and see how they've changed. Your new banner looks great! See you tonight! Love!
MyOhMy said…
S-
I know, how has that happened - us not trick-or-treating together - it almost feels like we miss the boat there - well, it's all good now - that harvest fest rocks!

Popular Posts