Pumpkin Patch - I mean K-Mart Parking Lot!!!!!

Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
GREAT PICTURES - Adorable faces that I miss so much. Looks like a beautiful day. Love you all. C
phyllis said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keeker said…
Awesome pictures, Good job S-in getting yourself in them.
What a treasure these will be in the future.
Emily said…
Awe!!
I love all of them but the silly ones cracked me up.
Being kids thru and thru.

Gotta love the pumpkin patch. It's one of my favorite holidays..."the pumpkin patch holiday"
Nemeth family said…
What awesome pictures of some darn cute kids! Who knew that the pumpkin patch would be so colorful there too. I love it--looks like the kids were having a fun being 'pumpkin models' for the paparazzi!
Anonymous said…
Your kids are soooo photogenic!! And are you serious? - They had that in a Kmart parking lot?? You'd never know it. :)

Popular Posts