Beauty beyond what the eye can see
This morning in church, Pastor John threw out this challenge(based on Mark 8:20-35):
"Imagine that you were invited to a dinner party, but you were blind.... you can not see material things.... smiles, anything but voices. Afterwards write about the people that you thought were beautiful."
So without the use of your eyes, how do you define beauty?
I have many beautiful people in my life... one of them that I am closest with is this little girl below. I love her and many things about her. She teaches me every day how to be a better more sensitive mom. She challenges my character is such a good way that I get emotional thinking about it now. I know God placed her in my life for many reasons, but one reason is to make me a better all around person. Her inside beauty can be seen with just listening to her words. I love to close my eyes at night and listen to her heart as she tells me about her day. What a gift... what a blessing she is to me.
"Imagine that you were invited to a dinner party, but you were blind.... you can not see material things.... smiles, anything but voices. Afterwards write about the people that you thought were beautiful."
So without the use of your eyes, how do you define beauty?
I have many beautiful people in my life... one of them that I am closest with is this little girl below. I love her and many things about her. She teaches me every day how to be a better more sensitive mom. She challenges my character is such a good way that I get emotional thinking about it now. I know God placed her in my life for many reasons, but one reason is to make me a better all around person. Her inside beauty can be seen with just listening to her words. I love to close my eyes at night and listen to her heart as she tells me about her day. What a gift... what a blessing she is to me.
Comments
I learn from you, you are as beautiful inside as outside..I love to read about your life and the things you do and learn...
Nettie
Show your best face to the mirror,
and you'll be happy with the face looking back at you.
S-you are great example for that sweet girl, with your words and actions.