4,017 Days


Picture courtesy of my brother


It has been eleven years since I married this man. Eleven years of laughing and crying with my best friend. We are still learning things about each other and from each other. The thing that strikes me as surprising about being married is this...

...some of the worse days of my/his life can be the strongest days of our marriage, some of the best days of his/my life can also be the closest days of our marriage, and even on my best day... I still can't believe he asked ME.

I love him ....Happy Anniversary!

I could have added some really pretty pictures from our wedding, but instead I included these two (count them two) attempts of getting an engagement picture (it finally worked and the large picture still hangs in our Master bedroom - thanks Tim B). Poor Tim was doing this as a favor and I was quite a subject... always cracking up. It kind of represents us a little better than the perfect pose... enjoy, we have!
Thanks to my neice for this nice post :)


Comments

Emily said…
Awe...
Congratulations guys.
S...you are so encouraging.
I'm so glad you found my blog.
I love the pictures.
I love most pictures.
Maybe someday you'll share the wedding ones too!! :)
Hope you guys had a great anniversary.
Lindsey's Mom said…
J & S - Congratulations! - I can't believe it has been 11 years. You have been through more than most couples and look how God just binds you together. You have a beautiful family and I am so happy you found each other!! Have fun celebrating - Love you C
Lynette said…
You are one of the sweetest couples I know, congrats on 11 years, that a long time now days,
I'm sure you did something special
Love you
Nettie
Anonymous said…
I so totally get what you mean when you explained what has struck you about being married!! Those same things strike me as well. Amazing how God knits us together to truly become one.

Congrats!!
Christine
Nemeth family said…
Happy Anniversary! I remember that day (that weekend actually) like it was yesterday. You are a beautiful couple who has created a beautiful family and millions of happy memories. May the next 11 years go by a little slower :-)
Love you both!!
phyllis said…
HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL ANNIVERSARY----YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A LITTLE FAMILY SHOULD BE--LOTS OF LOVE--GOD INCLUDED--AND GOOFY FUN SOMETIMES!
AND TO THE J SIDE--THANKS FOR THE ABLE-SNEEZERS, AS DAD CALLS THEM--THEY ARE YUMMY!WE WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD THEM IF YOU HAD NOT CAPTURED EACH OTHERS ATTENTION.

Popular Posts