"Victory In Christ"

"Victory in Christ" was the theme and title of the Women's Retreat this year based on 2 Corinthians 2:14. We heard some wonderful talks by Jean McClure and Cathy Dickenson and awesome worship by Sherri Youngward (pictured above). It was God filled and a blessing to be there. The surroundings were beautiful at the Bible college campus and the women were as friendly as you can find. The students served us at every meal and we felt very pampered and refreshed. Being with my sister's in Christ was not only fun and edifying, but humbling to realized how far God has brought me and how much He is blessing me daily.

Thank you to the VERY special lady who sent me there and sponsored me. Thank you to the team of people who made it possible for me to be there by taking such good care of my kids and pets while I was away. I appreciate all of you and I'm glad God designed it for you to be a part of my life.

**** side note: You have to check out part of the video that we watched at the retreat... plus you can find out more about Louie Giglio on line.... this is awesome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82lZ2PpYQE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrFILPaFWQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

Comments

Emily said…
Sounds like a very refreshing time.
So glad you got to go!!!
phyllis said…
I`M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GO TO THAT---IT SOUNDS LIKE A LEARNING TIME AND SOME RELAXING!
Keeker said…
I too am glad that it was a blessed time for you. You are a sweet woman who reflects Christ in your sweet words and the way you care for your family.

Popular Posts