Totally inappropriate... completely awkward... can't believe I watch it.... but, it's so FUNNY!!!

On the 25th The Office will be back for a new season of pure.... silliness and "Oh I am so embarrassed that I watch this, but I just can not help myself." Honestly, most of my pleasure comes from watching and listening to my hubby laugh so hard he is out of control.
Just so you know, I will NOT be watching 90210.... what in the world?
Comments
We love it too. Ya it can be inappropriate most times. But if you've ever worked in an office environment, you can relate. It's so funny. Ryan did the "cell phone in the ceiling tiles" to a guy at work. His reaction was to punch the ceiling tiles to a pulp in order to get his phone back. He's lucky he didn't have to go to anger management like Andy did.