Happy Birthday Sis!!!


This is my sister, today is her bday.... you can check her out here
She has a contagious laugh
She's uber generous
She works very hard
She loves her kids, grandkids and hubby
She's beautiful inside and out
She cherishes her friends
She's super huggable
And I'm glad she's my sis!!!


Happy Birthday!!!

Comments

Lynette said…
Thank You, I love you too!!!!!!
phyllis said…
you are doing a great job--it`s so much fun to read what`s happening in your house!
Lindsey's Mom said…
L - Happy Birthday - You are loved!!! C
Stacy said…
I may have met her at your wedding...but haven't really "met" her-but I feel like I know her and want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too!
Stacy said…
Cool that she has a blog-now that's one hip granny!
Lynette said…
Thank you Stacy....I think when I
was in Vegas last you were out of town, we did not get to meet.
lynette

Popular Posts