Back to school bowling

Each year J's company sponsors back to school bowling for the employees and their families. Sadly I missed it due to my cold, but it looks like the fam had fun. When I asked how well everyone did J said "K schooled us" I assume she scored the highest (I'm sure the bumpers and all that practice on the wii helped) and according to this picture above, she was pretty pleased with herself.
Side note: can I just say.... that I think my husband is so cute in this picture, sometimes I can't even stand how cute I think he is. OK, thanks for letting me just put my thoughts out there :)

Comments
Your daughter looks very joyfilled.
(my spell check is telling me that's not a word, but I'm making it one)
Sorry you're still sickie!!
You need some chicken soup.
I'm off to see which of you 3 won the contest...