100th post - up for the challenge?
Today would mark my 100Th post. Most people do something to commemorate this occasion. Like list 100 things about themselves or something creative like that. I'm tired from travelling and I'm not very creative today - so maybe you can tell me a few things about yourself and maybe I can learn 100 new things about the people I care about today.... Up for the challenge??I want to hear from you :)
Comments
Ok so here is something you don't know about me:
1. I actually like the first day of school...it makes me happy that my kids are being raised by someone else for a while.
2. My refrigerator has something growing in the back left corner.
3. My washing machine has a load of laundry in it right now that has gone through the wash cycle four times because i am too lazy to take it out and put it in the dryer so it keeps getting "mildewy".