A visit with Nana & Papa

Each year as we pass through SD, CA we stop by to see Nana and Papa. We often see them at one or two holidays throughout the year, but this past year was different. Their health has not been very good and it was our year to travel other places for holidays so it has been a whole year since we saw their cute faces. I think this is way to long between visits considering how much I just love grandparents and I value my kids knowing each of theirs.

We also had a special surprise when who walked in the door... that's right, Auntie Helen. We didn't know she was coming and she didn't know we would be there. It was just a fun treat for all of us.

We are glad that Papa is home and that Nana is looking so healthy. We also feel blessed to have visited with all of you.



Comments

Emily said…
Looks like you've had a great vacation.
The grandparents look like dear people!
So glad you got to go visit them.
MyOhMy said…
Thanks Em,
We really do cherish them. Papa is the only grandpa I've ever had the opportunity to meet. I was thrilled when we were married and I finally had a grandpa. I also do not have any grandma's on my side of the family anymore, so Nana and Granny J are pretty special to me too! :)So seeing them is always a treat!

Popular Posts