Ryan and Lauralyn tie the knot!

This is Ryan and Lauralyn sharing their vows. (I like this shot because it has all three brothers on the right).
K. and I just landed at midnight from our five day journey to WI for Ryan and Lauralyn's wedding. Sadly, my camera was giving me trouble during the events and most of the pics are blurry. To see a better recap - visit my dad's website where Connie posted better shots of the events here or you can visit the photographer's blog to get a sneak peak here . Enjoy!



This is my sister-in-law, Ingrid (Mother of the groom). She has a special place in my heart and I was happy to see her again. She is good to my kids and I love her three boys (men) with all of my heart. We were grateful to her and Tom for including us in this time of celebration.


I'm happy that Lauralyn is in our family now and I hope to get to know her even better as the years pass.








This is Katelyn and my little K., they were duel flower girls and cute as buttons! Katelyn's mom and dad housed us for a night and took really good care of us. We are thankful for them.
The rest of the trip was alone time with K. and we loved it. I will post more entries above to show you some of the fun things we did in Wisconsin. (Beautiful state in the summer)!

Comments

Popular Posts