Poll results #2

The poll is closed and 75% of you say that at age 17-19 you will consider letting your daughters date. Ironically the exact question arose on a radio show (Christian) and the pastor was talking about his experience when he wanted to start "courting" his wife. He first wrote a letter to her father stating who he was and asking permission to hang out with his daughter. He made it very clear that he was a believer and would want nothing more than to serve with this young lady and get to know her better. I loved it and J and I agreed that this would be highly impressive to us if a young man asked permission to get to know J first and then hang out with K.

The thought of someone not wanting to play "mini marriage" during their dating years is appealing and respectful. To save all that is intended for later.... for later. I will continue to pray that G treats the girl that God intended for him this way and that K finds someone who holds her values in such high regard.

Thank you for participating in my poll!

Comments

Popular Posts