More pics of the Betty Brinn Children's Museum
Here is a little slide show of K. at the Children's Museum.
It was a cool museum, but it's not that we have never been to a museum together, it's just that I've never been with just one kid. Usually I have quite a handful of kids so I don't get complete one on one time. She learned a ton. Her favorite parts were going through the digestive system and the chambers of the heart (not pictured). Just click on the picture to see the image larger. Have fun!

It was a cool museum, but it's not that we have never been to a museum together, it's just that I've never been with just one kid. Usually I have quite a handful of kids so I don't get complete one on one time. She learned a ton. Her favorite parts were going through the digestive system and the chambers of the heart (not pictured). Just click on the picture to see the image larger. Have fun!

![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |

Comments