Makin' memories


This week I asked myself..."what would I wish I could be doing instead if I was working full time?". It came down to swimming, crafting, organizing, cooking, and loving on my kids. I did each of those things and I feel (tired) like it was a full and fun week. School starts Monday (both kids full time) and I just wanted to savor each moment with them. Lots of laughs, lots of friends to play with and lots of memories made. Love you kiddos.... I couldn't have asked for a more rewarding job than to be your mama :)


Comments

Lindsey's Mom said…
Steph:
God has surely blessed you as a mama...not only to have beautiful healthy children but to be able to stay at home with them while they are young and see them move through these wonderful stages. Keep up the great work and continue savoring...time moves quickly but know that your efforts are evident and your rewards are great. Love you all.

Popular Posts