Leading the way and holding her hand through the rough spots....



Tonight after reading together and tucking K. in her bed, I gave her lots and lots of kisses and hugs. We nuzzled and she said this "I want to marry someone who likes hugs and kisses because I like to give them out.... someone like daddy". OK, can you see the misty eyes now?
It was sweet and I love that she loves him so much. These photos show how they are together. He wants her to try new stuff, you know "live", but he is always there to help her through it if it gets slippery. Like he is with me. That is such a good model of a husband. A model of Christ himself. I'm glad that he is there to be her example and she should settle for nothing less in a daddy or a husband.
(photos from last Memorial Day in Sedona, AZ)

Comments

Emily said…
What a precious thing to say.
Those pictures are so adorable

(can you tell I'm playing catch up on your blog?)

Popular Posts