I'm not an Olympian, oh wait... I'm not even an athlete

The summer Olympics have been so fun (and I feel so proud of the athletes) to watch this year. The whole family is into it... we DVR it and watch it after dinner each evening. I'm sad that it's almost over, but the sleep with be sweet relief. OK , so J asked ..."if you could represent the USA in any Olympic event what would you want it to be?" Me: Gymnastics, How about you?
I do have to say that I am so impressed with Synchronized swimming this year. It looks so hard. Four minutes of treading water, mostly upside down and never touching the bottom even for the lifts and throws. Yikes, do you think that someone like me with only one lung could be a synchronized swimmer? I'm happy to not drown in my 3 1/2 foot pool :)

So let's hear it... what would you like to rock at in the Olympics?

Comments

Emily said…
I'm not an athlete either.

I will actually be happy to see the Olympics be over.

I most enjoyed the diving though.
So diving it is.
Those poor swimmer ladies have man-bodies though, I wouldn't want that!!
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the marathons...haha
great attitude huh?

Popular Posts