Funny things they say....

Last night at dinner this is what went down:

K: "May I please have some more windshield wiper fluid?"
Daddy: "do you mean blue raspberry cool aide?"
K: "Yes please"

Another conversation

G: "Mama, I like your TO DO LIST"
Me: "oh thanks buddy"
G: "it's nice, but why don't you pray first?"
Me: "HMMM, good idea"

Another Conversation: (This morning)

Setting the scene..... We shop at Costco so our syrup is one gallon and we usually transfer it to a smaller container, but didn't this morning (misplaced the small container) and we had homemade waffles for breakfast

Daddy: Mama, we really need a smaller container for this syrup
Me: I'll grab one next time I'm out
Daddy: I could see a scenario where K might be pouring her syrup and not only does it end up all over the waffle, but the table and floor too
Me: K. you wouldn't do that now would you?
K: (shaking her head no, then pauses) yeah, I might (big smile)


One last silly thing, my kids and my hubby have been having a "SAVE THE SWIRL" campaign. (some of you know what I am talking about) If not, let me elaborate.
Again, a Costco purchase: we use "I can't believe it's not butter" and when you open a fresh tub it has this fancy cute swirl in the middle. Well, J and the kids have been wanting to "save" the swirl, so they carve around it to get their almost-butter for their buttering needs. (I however, was not informed of this the first time and I ruined it - it's so tempting to want to dig right into that cute little swirl) Anyway, the swirl stood independently like a tower in the middle of the tub until this week it slowly leaned to one side until it was resting on the side of the tub. Now you know that if you are at our house - you may hear these words "SAVE THE SWIRL" and you will know exactly what is meant by it. Happy buttering!!!





Comments

Unknown said…
LOL!!!

Popular Posts