Fellow blogger SOS...I'm still learning and I need your help
Oh My, I don't know if you noticed, but I messed up my template. At one point I lost amost everything. So if you are lurking at this and you know what you are doing when you blog... give me a call or a note or a comment.
This is what I was trying to do. My style is more of a "girly scrapbooky" type of look - I think I just made up two words.
I went to www.blogskins.com and found (what I thought was a new look) for my blog. Very girly, lots of scrapbook elements (ribbon, flowers, pens - you know "me" stuff) (It's called "Dancing Sheep" if you want to take a peek at it). I did everything (I think) that it told me to do and it just covered up what I already had, including some of the post text. It made me nervous and I stopped and started over.
Perhaps, you have done this and you know what to do. Maybe I should just keep my plain Jane (no offence if your name is Jane) look and give more character to my content (no comments on the content of my character). But, if you can help... I would be grateful :)
This is what I was trying to do. My style is more of a "girly scrapbooky" type of look - I think I just made up two words.
I went to www.blogskins.com and found (what I thought was a new look) for my blog. Very girly, lots of scrapbook elements (ribbon, flowers, pens - you know "me" stuff) (It's called "Dancing Sheep" if you want to take a peek at it). I did everything (I think) that it told me to do and it just covered up what I already had, including some of the post text. It made me nervous and I stopped and started over.
Perhaps, you have done this and you know what to do. Maybe I should just keep my plain Jane (no offence if your name is Jane) look and give more character to my content (no comments on the content of my character). But, if you can help... I would be grateful :)
Comments
I can't even see what my blog actually looks like from my computer.
Something to do with the video card or something like that.
So, I haven't gotten into any of that fun stuff.