Dig It! a-MAZE-ing! Feeling Crabby!
Each year the kids come up with some cute creation (spear headed by Kevin O). I think last year it was a mermaid and the year before a castle. But I really liked the maze they created and had an actual participant to run the maze. This crab really did go through much of the obstacle course and I wished I would have video taped it.
I love how a six year old can play with a sixteen year old and the age gap closes with just a few grains of sand. I also love how we can haul tons of sand toys down to the beach each day, but the best tools are the ones that God attached to the end of our arms (hands). Digging in the sand is timeless and age appropriate for EVERYONE! When was the last time you got your hands dirty just for FUN?


Comments
Kevin O is so talented.
what a neat project.
Love it and am so totally jealous! :)