Another year... a lot more smiles!

O.K. so she made it to the beach trip and she's doing well. In fact, she will be celebrating her birthday in a few days (hence the cake at Lucadia).

My good friend (who you will spot in the background - sorry about not cropping you out S) asked me a thoughtful question ( most of her questions are thoughtful, that is what I most like about her). The question was in the genre of whether or not Ginny would make it to the beach trip in light of her recent accident. (If you don't know what I am talking about - you can visit her blog and get the whole story here . Frankly, I had not thought about it, but it was a very real concern since this was a very serious event. At the time I couldn't think beyond each day and I mostly thought of her son and what I could do for him. (I'll feature him under "A brother from another mother").

Anyway, she was there... she was as funny as always and we are thankful that God is healing her more and more each day.

Happy Birthday Ginny!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts