There are only 2 of you out there?????

Thank you to the two of you who reads this blog, for participating in my silly poll. There are only 3 days left in the poll taking, so get your answers in (it is completely anonymous) I want to know how you spend your free time.... if given some time what would you do? Take the poll on the second side bar to the right... come on, there has to be more than two readers out there. I challenge you!

Comments

Emily said…
Hi there....
I just added you to my blog bookmark.
I have alot of catching up to do since I last read your blog.
But you can officially say that you have 3 readers...jk. I know that alot of my family and friends read my blog, because they will say stuff to me when I see them. But most of them have never commented.
I am still reeling from VBS last week, so I have alot of catching up to do, not just online either. My house suffered greatly last week too!!
eek.
MyOhMy said…
Thanks Emily,
I knew there were more, but it really wouldn't be out of character for me to be talking to myself ;).

VBS is a big committment, but totally worth it, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Watching the kids transform is neat - good luck on the house "catch-up" it will feel great when it's done :)
Stacy said…
I had a hard time choosing...imagine that! But, I finally decided on shopping. But, reading was a close second. Blogging is right up there and calling a friend is a winner, too! Too many choices!
MyOhMy said…
Stacey,

I knew you would have a hard time choosing, only because I know how much you value your family and friends.... but a good read makes you happy too. Honestly, as a mom, when do we ever got a whole hour to shop without kids... it's a tough decision... that's why I chose those choices for the poll. I might need your help for the next poll. I only have 2 days left - S.J.
MyOhMy said…
That's funny, I just spelled your name wrong - sorry STACY!!! What is that all about?

Popular Posts