
K. went on her first field trip (first school bus ride too!). She was excited to be with friends and pack a lunch and do things that "older" kids do. Well, if she had been my first born I would have been fighting to be the "mama bear" on that bus, but I was content with the fact that there were enough adults and I just let her go. She was busy when I left and even though I still had to capture a picture with a friend...I just walked away. I wasn't even misty....I know what you are thinking....but this was big for me....I don't have 2 or 3 more little ones coming along behind me in the hopes to do this someday. Waddling in the ducky row behind mama duck. It is just me... walking away...trying to busy myself with dishes, laundry, dr. appointments and work outs! I guess I am just thankful that she WANTS to go and doesn't cry every time there is something new coming along. That would involve guilt and I would be on that bus, right?????
Comments