A new post of an old friend! (and her kiddos)
Kelsey
I have a friend named Shari. We have known each other and have been friends for what has it been, since, um, sixth grade (I won't say how many years). Anyway, she has been a faithful and thoughtful friend. I will say that there have been some years that she has made most of the effort and I have just been grateful. I'm trying harder now, but I have some catching up to do (still have never sent her a birthday card - what is that all about?) I wanted to show you her kids. She has a cute little guy named Kyle and a brand new little girl named Kelsey. Give me a spoon, I could eat them up.
I felt honored to see them for a few hours in June as they drove me to the airport. Shari, I think we would have just kept talking - because that is how we are.... we can always start right back up where we left off even if it has been months or years.
I'm trying to talk her into bringing her hubby and kids to visit someday...I have a feeling that I'm pretty close to getting her talked into it... I'll keep workin' on her.
So to my local friends, these are Shari's kids: enjoy their sweet faces! YUM!

Kyle, enjoying a summer time treat
Comments
This is the same Shari you know... just be prepared, I will be working on you next to come out and visit us. Start saving those pennies :)
Thank you Steph for including our story and my kids' pictures on your blog. I could just eat them up too, but I am a bit biased :-)
Keep up the good work on the blog--I love reading it!