more photos, thank yous and some laughs

Here are some more photos of my last trip. Some even beyond the wedding :) Connie, I'll always think fondly on the Walgreen's run for "earplugs" that can be code for any random thing - right? And you were right - pink is more fashion forward:) Being girly and getting ready together was fun and I appreciate breakfast in bed, you spoil me! Thanks for navigating me where we needed to be and making me laugh, plus... me falling out of bed was a funny one. Mom & Dad, thanks for being you and letting me stay in the hotel with you. Poor dad had to put up with three silly ladies, but man, you are a trooper. Mom, thanks for tolerating the late night giggles :)Thank you so much Lynette for letting me stay with you and your FAM. You have a beautiful home and the dinners rocked! Teresa, thank you for the airport shuttles, enchiladas and sharing Kaya. Tera, thanks for the IKEA shopping, car talks and sharing Kevin. Joe, Paul, Levi & Bai - it was nice to see you!

A special thanks to Tom and Ingrid for inviting us to share in the celebration of your son's wedding. Ty is very special to me and I wouldn't miss it if I could help it... Love you all!!!

Click to play Chicago Trip
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Comments

Stacy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey's Mom said…
Steph - I had a great time - lots of giggles - you are a fun sister! Thanks for directing me through that Chicago traffic especially all but one toll!!!, introducing me to IKEA, fulfilling my cravings at Walgreen, falling out of bed, making me laugh - sharing "many" special moments on our trip. My die-hard desire to "mother" or pamper you, little sister, seems to hang in there even when I see that you have become a mature woman of Godly character. Love you Steph - thanks for the great memories!!! Looking forward to making more at Ryan's Wedding........

Popular Posts