Grandma & Grandpa's Home Improvement - Before and After (almost)

This is the (almost) before shot, painting had already started, but I tried to get that pre-color and dreaded fan (yes, I said it - dreaded) - too bad I didn't get the carpeting, but it was already ripped up by Carolyn before we arrived.
- and this is G. writing a message for Grandma & Grandpa on the cement. Below are some of the blessings and notes the grand-kids wrote before the new flooring was put in.

This is a during shot of J putting down the flooring - Dude, you are in so much trouble at home now that I know you can do this... we might have to discuss our upstairs flooring (Just kidding babe;)- I had fun working with you - I always say that I really enjoy doing home projects with you - we make a good team and we laugh a lot. I'll say that having 4 people on a project is perfect. Someone to cut, someone to put the pieces in, someone to get "other" tools or run to HomeDepot (and we all know how many times that happens during a project) and another person to do what ever it is that I did (just kidding) - it was a well oiled machine :)
This is an after (almost) shot - "almost" because we left with quite a bit undone, but J did as much as he could in a weekend. It was fun and Mom is going to really enjoy her sewing room.

Comments

Popular Posts