Cravings!

Do you ever get a craving you just can not shake? For me, it's usually a food or coffee. Often it's to see someone special that I haven't seen in a while.

Well, right now it's the ocean. I crave it. Most aspects about it make me happy. The sound, smell, feel of the air... (which is funny because I don't actually like to swim in it. In fact, I'm quite fearful of the ocean water and it's power. I've been pulled under and tumbled one too many times. I will sea kayak, attempt snorkeling and boogie board off the shore, but I'm afraid the whole time.) but everything else just makes me happy :0) I mean, come on... look at the title picture of G. - don't you just want to be there?

Ingrid L., I still plan on writing that book entitled "101 reasons why I need to live by the ocean"- remember? GOOD TIMES!

So, I came across this picture I took of a sea turtle in Hawaii. He is living the life I want (Just kidding). He's so relaxed that I thought he was dead when I first approached him. Now that is relaxed.

The irony is... I feel more energetic when I'm close to the waves. I regress into a child - thanks to my good friend Andrea egging me on. I just feel balanced and closer to GOD. Anyway, I hope to satisfy this craving VERY soon.

What are you craving today?

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy said…
I'm with you on needing a good dose of ocean therapy!
Stacy said…
New dating poll---I couldn't choose one! My long winded answer would be at whatever age we feel she's mature and responsible enough, has time to date, etc. So, it might vary from daughter to daughter. We'll wait until they approach us with the desire to date--and in the meantime I'll be praying over that! Yikes! Who knows, it could be G. asking my Claire out someday-then mama wouldn't be so worried! :)

Popular Posts