I do! I will! (Revised 7/23/08)

I just returned last night from my Chicago trip... let me just say that I identify with you "Ibdawnk"( http://www.godnudges.blogspot.com/ ).... watching my nephew get married was pretty surreal. I view him as a man, because clearly that is what he is, but it's hard not to think about our childhood memories together and the wash of reality that he is not a child and he is moving into this adult world that we are enjoying.

Tyler could not have picked a sweeter bride. Jackie is such a dear and I am thankful that she is my niece now. Their wedding was God centered and a great reflection of what their marriage will be. It was a blessing to be there and I wish them many happy moments together.
Love Aunt Steph



Tyler could not have picked a sweeter bride. Jackie is such a dear and I am thankful that she is my niece now. Their wedding was God centered and a great reflection of what their marriage will be. It was a blessing to be there and I wish them many happy moments together.
Love Aunt Steph


Comments
Oh, and I am going to the wedding of the "little boy" I used to babysit for next weekend--I was 12 when he was born...and now he is getting married. Where does the time go?!